I test the secondary winding of the chopper transformer which I think its OPEN with the use of flyback tester but only the first light is ON. but when I check with analog tester set to x10k still no reading. I forgot to tell that I remove the chopper from the circuit.
ANSWER
Flyback tester can’t be used to check on secondary winding because it has less turns. How to you know which secondary windings to which-do you have the transformer diagram? If you have then Yes it has an open circuit if no response from your analog meter.
ANSWER
Flyback tester can’t be used to check on secondary winding because it has less turns. How to you know which secondary windings to which-do you have the transformer diagram? If you have then Yes it has an open circuit if no response from your analog meter.
No comments:
Post a Comment